Has anyone ever consolidated credit cards into a personal loan?

You would do better to read the feed and follow some of the examples than to wait and have a response via email. I would suspect that may be hard for you to do though.

I currently have a personal loan which consisted of 4 credit card balances. I went right into my bank, spoke with a financial planner who got me a low interest rate personal loan which has a reasonable monthly payment and comes out on autopay each month. I'm saving hundreds as well as paying off my loan steadily.

I’m calling bull$#|+ don’t do this in my opinion if you take out a real loan you are signing your name to that cash loan the money you owe on credit cards is made up money they can’t magically print money and then give it to you with an outrageous APR that’s the shadiest thing in the world and they never should of been allowed into this country in the first place in my opinion tell stop paying don’t tell them anything just stop and when and if you end up in small claims court find and flaw in their case being it the littlest one ever and use that to be the straw to break the camels back my guess is they already know they lost and are just waiting for the people they have been robbing and enslaving to figure it out 😉 Good Luck out there either way as either road you choose will have its bumps and holes in it 

Very true but when the Federal Reserve has left the punch bowl out for too long and the people are already drunk on free money what do you expect? And the punch bowl has been out since Greenspan (if that’s how you spell it lol) so it’s been a while there are generations who don’t know what Not Free Money is like so in my opinion you can’t blame them for doing what they have been shown 

Hello. If I can loan 5k . payment $100. I need pay due my bills 

Never a bad idea that was just my -$.02 above ; ) 

Place your cards in a plastic container filled with water, freeze it so if you really need them you can get them but you’ll have to wait until they defrost, giving you time to think about it. Remove the saved cards from all the online stores you use. Do not close the accounts. 

We had $55,000. in credit card debt from helping our daughter in college. We went with a loan using our home that was paid off as collateral. This made it interest below 4% from 12+ . We are now down to $37,000. with no other CC debt so far. We also now have a good emergency fund in savings. The savings of over 8+ percent in  interest covers a lot of the monthly payments on the loan. Just don't use the savings to buy more stuff. Allow yourself some money each month for fun so you. Good Luck