turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

VAer
Level 4

mint: adding/connecting credit cards

I am new to mint (I had mint account long time ago but never use mint website features), I just tried to add some credit cards on mint website, so that I can view transactions of all credit cards in one place.

However, mint only pulls in approximate last 3 months of transactions data.

Questions: Does mint keep transactions viewable for more than 1 year? For example, I just added chase credit card, and the last transaction is in July 2023. Will mint keep this July 2023 transaction viewable for more than one year?

Does mint keep past transaction data viewable for a long period of time?

The purpose for me to use mint app to track credit card transaction for some inactive credit cards: if a credit card does not have any transaction in the past 12 months, then I will make a small transaction to keep the card active. If there is transaction in the past 12 months, I would like to know(view) it.

Thanks.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
VAer
Level 4

@tagteam Ok, the answer is: when the data is in mint, it will be there forever. For newly added account, it only pulls last 90 days of data.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Please be advised that there is virtually no support for Mint on this board and it is not monitored.

You can try and contact support via Mint Chat:

How do I contact support?

VAer
Level 4

@tagteam This is a question posted on community forum, not something requiring support from mint.com

Whoever has used mint to track credit card spending(transaction) for long time, he/she should know the answer. If no one knows, it is fine too. This is not an issue which needs mint support.

The point here is that Mint Support would almost certainly be able to answer your question, but they will not answer it on this board and your chances of getting a response from another Mint user are minimal.

VAer
Level 4

@tagteam Ok, the answer is: when the data is in mint, it will be there forever. For newly added account, it only pulls last 90 days of data.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies