klanglin62

Income

I receive a non-taxable payment of $3013 every 28 days due to an injury on which I use to live on and pay my bills, how do I add that to my income so that my debt / income ratio is lower?

Carl

Income

Basically, you don't and you can't. The only place non-taxable non-reportable income is entered in the program is in the section that figures your sales tax deduction. But that's "ONLY" for figuring your sales tax deduction on all income. It's not included anywhere on the return you file with the IRS. You "Might" find it on the worksheets that are included with the final PDF file of your already filed and accepted return. But since it's not reported to the IRS, it's most likely of no help or value to you.

klanglin62

Income

Thank you