Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Austen335

Filed on web for free but premium fees talen out of my return . . .

Couldnt get premium to go away on phone app. So I filed with free on web and everything seemed FREE as it should be for someone with 2 w-2's . Then a week later recieve a premium receipt with entire different order number with the fees costing over half of my refund and have tried everything to get my money back from intuit turbo tax .. I've been told it'll be back on card that I received the return on in 3 business days. Then nothing. Then called again to be told 10 business days and dealing with a guy who was rude and didn't even check my file to see what was happening. Now 3 refund requestes laster I've gotten denied immediately and now waiting over a week for nothing but some email that says track my refund request and so I tried that and it gets me no tracking . I'm at witts end with this. My first receipt with order number is $0.00 .. I had 2 w-2s why would I need premium services for 2 stinking w-2's??!!?? Then to have under half of my federal show up in my bank like hey thanks for using turbo tax free edition . This is the last time ugh. Somebody for the love of GOD refund this mistake .

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies