`

Credit Report

• Hello I have a few things on my score that shouldn't be there I've talked to banks and the companies I've owed money too and they have no record of me owning anymore money nor do their collections agency. Is there any way I can talk to over the phone?

Credit Report

You need to dispute the items on your credit report with the credit bureaus.

Once you identify an error on your credit reports, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau recommends that you contact the credit bureaus that produced the reports with the error. Equifax, TransUnion and Experian, the three major credit bureaus, let you dispute inaccuracies on their respective consumer credit reports online or by mail.

Give your contact information and, in writing, explain what the error is and why it’s wrong. You’ll find sample letters to dispute credit report information with the credit bureau on the CFPB website. Be sure to include supporting documentation, such as a copy of an email verifying the status of the account that’s reported incorrectly. The CFPB also recommends that you keep copies of any letters or documentation that you send, and suggests that if you send it by mail, use certified mail with a return receipt.

https://www.creditkarma.com/credit-cards/i/dispute-error-credit-report

Credit Report