Solved: Why does TT keep saying my daughter wasn't seeking a degree in college and she was. The scholarships were for her to finish her 4 yr. degree.

dk57malibu

Why does TT keep saying my daughter wasn't seeking a degree in college and she was. The scholarships were for her to finish her 4 yr. degree.

DawnC0

This often happens when the education section is incomplete or you may have erroneously answered or skipped a question in the 'Education' section of TurboTax.  I suggest going back through that section to carefully review and update your answers.  TurboTax doesn't know what kind of degree she is working on, so it will ask you.  If you skip this question, it will assume ''not degree seeking''.  

It is easy to fix.  Type in ''education'' into the search bar (top right of page) and hit enter.  Then click on the ''Jump to'' link in the search pane.  This will take you back to the beginning of the interview.  The 3rd question asks ''Was [NAME] Working on an Associate, Bachelor's, or Graduate Degree?''  Answer yes, and continue through verifying all info is correct.  

DawnC0