Solved: "Since you're 22, let us know if you were a full-time student"I graduated mid-May. Can I still claim expenses even though it wasn't 5 months? It was a full semester.

"Since you're 22, let us know if you were a full-time student"I graduated mid-May. Can I still claim expenses even though it wasn't 5 months? It was a full semester.

You are a full time student for dependency purposes if you were full time for at least one day of 5 different months during the year. There is no full time requirement to qualify for education tax benefits.