Solved: Should I expect to receive a 1098-T for completing a phlebotomy course through the local community college (Spokane Community College)?

tbecker824

Should I expect to receive a 1098-T for completing a phlebotomy course through the local community college (Spokane Community College)?

I paid tuition out of pocket then recieved a scholarship for a portion of the tuition.

LinaJ2018

Yes.  You should.  

As Spokane Community College is an eligible educational institution for claiming educational benefits, you should be expecting one.  I would suggest you to contact your school for verification. 

If you paid tuition and books & supplies expenses out of pocket, you are entitled to claim a credit or deduction for the amount that is not covered by your scholarship. 

LinaJ2018

Yes.  You should.