Solved: My wife is full time student at MSOE but took a summer course at a different school and transfered the credits. How do I add the tuition expenses for that other school?

My wife is full time student at MSOE but took a summer course at a different school and transfered the credits. How do I add the tuition expenses for that other school?

If the other school is an eligible college or other institution, they are required to send a 1098-T to students who paid for qualified educational expenses.  I would contact the school to request the 1098-T. Once you receive it, you can add an additional school to the credit computation section in Turbo Tax.  When it asks if she was enrolled at least half-time, I would consider both schools together to meet that test.

Thank you. That last comment (full/part-time) was also what I was unsure about. That makes sense.