Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

scoop162

Is there a way for me to write that I have not made contributions to Scholarship-Granting Organizations? It does not apply to me.

I'm being asked to enter contributions to scholarship-granting organizations but I have never done such a thing. There isn't an option for "does not apply" so I am stuck.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
Hal_Al
Level 15

Is there a way for me to write that I have not made contributions to Scholarship-Granting Organizations? It does not apply to me.

What state?

scoop162

Indiana

JohnW152
Expert Alumni

To remove information related to these contributions in TurboTax Online: 

1. Open TurboTax Online
  2. Select  Tax Home in the left pane
  3. On the  Hi, let's keep working on your taxes! screen, select the dropdown on the right side of the State Taxes box, then select StartContinue, or Pick up where you left off
  4. In the left pane, select Prepare State
  5. Proceed through the screens until you come to the Status of your state returns screen
  6. Select  StartContinue or Edit to the right of Indiana
  7. Proceed through the screens until you get to the Take a look at Indiana credits and taxes screen
  8. Select  Revisit to the right of School Scholarship Credit
  9. Remove any incorrect entries on the following screens

If this shouldn't work, delete your Indiana return and start it over: 

1. Open TurboTax Online
  2. Select  Tax Home in the left pane
  3. On the  Hi, let's keep working on your taxes! screen, select the dropdown on the right side of the State Taxes box, then select StartContinue, or Pick up where you left off
  4. In the left pane, select Prepare State
  5. Proceed through the screens until you come to the Status of your state returns screen
  6. Select the trashcan to the right of Indiana
  7. Confirm your deletion
  8. On the Status of your state returns screen, select + Add another State
  9. On the Alright, which state should we work on next? screen, select Indiana from the dropdown, then select Continue

@scoop162 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies