If your fiance lived with you for the entire year and you paid for her educational expenses, you are allowed to claim those expenses on your return as well as claiming her as a dependent. Be sure to review these requirements to ensure she can be claimed as a qualifying relative on your return.
1) They are not the “qualifying child” of another taxpayer or your “qualifying child.”
2) They earned less than $4,200 in 2019.
3) You provide more than half of the total support for the year.
4) The person (a friend, girlfriend, non-blood relative) must live with you all year as a member of your household or be related to you."
5) She was a not claimed as a dependent on another return or filed a freturn claiming her own dependency.
According to the IRS, you may claim her educational expenses if you paid for them. Please review this link for supporting details.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"