Solved: I authorized my OH school tax to be automatically withdrawn from my checking. The state tax was withdrawn right away but nothing on school tax. Do i nee to send a check

I authorized my OH school tax to be automatically withdrawn from my checking. The state tax was withdrawn right away but nothing on school tax. Do i nee to send a check

For the Ohio and school district income taxes,  each payment is a separate transaction, so they may not have processed at the same time.  If it has been a while, you can send a check or there are some online payment options at Make a payment

If you are sending a check, please send with a voucher. (https://www.tax.ohio.gov/portals/0/forms/school_district_income/2017/SDIT_SD40P.pdf)