Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

katvvo18

Deductions Statement: Educator Smart Wks Ln B-SP should not have a value based on your filing status..

I am getting this error to review on my state return, but I don't understand why. I have no idea what an educator smart worksheet even is, and when I scroll down to look at it, the value is zero. I paid tuition out of my 529 plan and reported that, but not sure if that's the cause or what's going on. This is the only thing throwing me an error. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies
DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

Deductions Statement: Educator Smart Wks Ln B-SP should not have a value based on your filing status..

To clarify, what state is this?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
MEW6

I am getting the same error as well and all of the fields are empty. I am in Virginia.

katvvo18

Virginia

VA

JFCJordan

Same problem. Filing in VA also.

oshameria

As a Turbotax product expert, this is an ongoing issue and we are working to get this fixed, please check back tomorrow 

fordfordb

Same for me.  It's for a VA State return.

Will a software fix be forthcoming on this issue??

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

We have received reports that the software has been updated.  Please try to process your return now.  

If you need further assistance, please reach back out here in the thread.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies