Where do I enter my service code? - Community `

EnglishEN

Pick a language

English Français
Get the latest stimulus news and tax filing updates.
Intuit

Where do I enter my service code?

Service codes apply a discount to the TurboTax Online fee and are granted by our Support Specialists on a case-by-case basis for support-related reasons.

Don't confuse service codes with regular TurboTax online discounts and coupons, such as those offered through Groupon.

If you received a service code from one of our Support Specialists, here's where you enter it:

1. Sign in to TurboTax and open or continue your return, if you haven't already done so.
  2. Once inside your return, select File from the menu on the left (tap in the upper-left corner to open this menu on mobile devices).
  3. On the [Name], just X more steps and we'll file your returns screen, select Start next to Step 1.
  4. The following screen is a list of all your fees. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and select I have a service code.
  5. Follow the onscreen instructions to enter your service code, then proceed.

Related Information:

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post