Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts Retirement/Life Events! >> Event happening TOMORROW!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Why does it keep asking me to input info on a 3514 form and a business license. I don't know what this is referring to. I don't have EIC.

It asks this when reviewing my California State Review.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Why does it keep asking me to input info on a 3514 form and a business license. I don't know what this is referring to. I don't have EIC.

Currently having this same issue with a cx. Tried to delete, but the form isn't listed under Forms. Deleted the credits worksheet, still having the same problem.

Have you figured out how to contact them without paying extra? I only see the option to upgrade and talk to someone.

PatriciaV
Expert Alumni

If your federal return contains EIC information, the form will not go away. If the program wants more information, the form will stay. You may have more information to enter to satisfy the program that you do or do not qualify.

1. Go through the CA return to Take a look at CA credits and taxes.
  2. Scroll down to Personal, home and family credits.
  3. Select the CA Young Child Tax Credit.
  4. Start.
  5. Proceed through the interview.

@meg501 

@stacy8860 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Hi @stacy8860 I did what you said and it says I don't qualify for the EIC, but it's still asking me to put in an address for a business and other info on that 3514 form.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies