Which version of TT do I need? I own an LLC with S-Corp classification. I have my K-1 from my accountant.

If your business return is already complete and you are just filing your personal return with your K-1, you can use any version of the CD/downloaded TurboTax.  If you prefer to use TurboTax Online, you will need Premier or higher. 

Start with TurboTax Online Premier and if an upgrade is needed according to the information reported on your K-1, then you can upgrade at that time without losing the information you have already entered.