Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

buda1

Where do i show my gross sales for 2017 for a sole proprietor ship small business i own?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Where do i show my gross sales for 2017 for a sole proprietor ship small business i own?

Gross sales are entered in the Schedule C area of TurboTax

• Login to your TurboTax online account
  • Click Take me to my return or pick up where I left off
  • In the search box (located in the upper right hand corner), type Schedule C
  • Click the Jump to Schedule C link found in the search results
  • Click Start or Add Another line of work (or click edit next to the small business if you have already started entering the info)
  • Continue with the onscreen instructions until you reach the Let's get income for (your business) screen. Click the button next to what type of income you have.
    • If your income was received in the form or cash, check or credit card click the button next to Additional income and other income.
  • Click continue
  • In the Tell us about additional income for your (business) work screen, enter the gross sales amount for the year.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Gross sales are entered in the Schedule C area of TurboTax

• Login to your TurboTax online account
  • Click Take me to my return or pick up where I left off
  • In the search box (located in the upper right hand corner), type Schedule C
  • Click the Jump to Schedule C link found in the search results
  • Click Start or Add Another line of work (or click edit next to the small business if you have already started entering the info)
  • Continue with the onscreen instructions until you reach the Let's get income for (your business) screen. Click the button next to what type of income you have.
    • If your income was received in the form or cash, check or credit card click the button next to Additional income and other income.
  • Click continue
  • In the Tell us about additional income for your (business) work screen, enter the gross sales amount for the year.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies