Thelman

W-3

I have a small house cleaning service. I filed my W-2's and W-3 on quick books and it was accepted by the Social Security admin. However, on the list of employees one did not have the box checked and so her W-2 was not included with the rest. Everything was correct except one of the W-2's was not sent and the amount was not included on the W-3.  What can I do about that?

LenaH

W-3

Quick Employer Forms does not support corrected forms at this time. Since you stated it was already accepted by the Social Security administration (SSA), you should file the corrected form, W-2C, electronically if the employee's W-2 was incorrect. You will also have to file a W-3C to correct the totals from all of the W-2's issued. 

For additional information, please see the Social Security Administration's Helpful Hints to Form W-2c/W-3c

AmeliesUncle

W-3

Just file the W-2 now (and the associated W-3).