They say i need to fill out a schedule 2 form i do...

They say i need to fill out a schedule 2 form i doin't know why my only income was a w-2

Did you use the Marketplace for Health Insurance? 

If it turns out that you can't use the regular Free Edition because you need Schedule 2, then we can tell you about the other free product you may qualify for--the TurboTax IRS Free File Program, if you meet ONE of these qualifications.   It can handle all the usual forms and schedules with no fees or upgrades, if you qualify.

• Your 2019 AGI is $36,000 or less (for Married Filing Jointly returns, combined AGI of both spouses cannot be over that limit),  or
      • You qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC); or
      • In 2019, you served as active duty military (including Reservists and National Guard) with a maximum AGI of $69,000, and you have a military-issued W-2.