Solved: Schedule K-1 Box 16, codes F and G requires a separate worksheet for foreign income. How do I do that.

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule K-1 Box 16, codes F and G requires a separate worksheet for foreign income. How do I do that.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Level 7

Schedule K-1 Box 16, codes F and G requires a separate worksheet for foreign income. How do I do that.

You would create a second K-1 for that entity, like receiving 2 K-1s from them with Box 16 Code F on one and Code G on the other

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Level 7

You would create a second K-1 for that entity, like receiving 2 K-1s from them with Box 16 Code F on one and Code G on the other

View solution in original post

If I do that, my Income Tax due increases significantly, possibly because of income shown elsewhere in the K-1.  Do I leave all other Boxes blank on the duplicate EXCEPT Box 16?

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings