Solved: Schedule K-1 Box 16, codes F and G requires a separate worksheet for foreign income. How do I do that.

Schedule K-1 Box 16, codes F and G requires a separate worksheet for foreign income. How do I do that.

You would create a second K-1 for that entity, like receiving 2 K-1s from them with Box 16 Code F on one and Code G on the other

If I do that, my Income Tax due increases significantly, possibly because of income shown elsewhere in the K-1.  Do I leave all other Boxes blank on the duplicate EXCEPT Box 16?