Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Schedule F sec 179 carryforward.reg

I am still receiving a pop up on the federal farm income smart worksheet which states, " Schedule F Sec 179 Carryover.Reg  A value here is not yet supported in the program for the qualified business income deduction.  This will be enabled in a subsequent release."   

I had the same two pop ups on "review" in late January one of which was my rental home income, and one for farm income.  On February 5, as per the forum reply date,  I "reviewed" my worksheet and the rental pop up was gone but the farm Sec 179 still pops up.  Will the business/farm sec 179 be updated at yet another future date and if so can I please get an approximate date?    Thank you 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
tgg1
Level 1

Another update on the program but this issue is STILL NOT FIXED!  When are you going to fix this issue TurboTax.  Worst customer service I've had in 20 years.

blm28

I am having the same problem and wondering when it will be resolved!

jamesavis

I too have this problem.  I cannot continue to file my returns apparently until this is fixed.  I seems we have been sold a defective  tax prep program that is useless.  FIX THIS!

T-99
Returning Member

Another unhappy user unable to eFile due to this not yet being updated. Anyone at Intuit/TurboTax listening?

DA33
Level 1

I am having the same problem.  Program insists that I enter something in "Section 179 Information by Activity for K-1 Reporting "Smart Worksheet", but this worksheet does not exist.

I am merely carrying over a Section 179 carryover that I couldn't take for 2018 and can't take for 2019 either, so this should just be happening automatically. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies