Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Schedule C wages paid

I keep receiving the same message, "Wages paid Schedule C - We're updating employee credits for small businesses and farms. We should have this ready by first was the 10th, then the 13th now it says 22nd Please check back with us then." And it keeps pushing back the date. How do I resolve this issue? I need to file.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies

Schedule C wages paid

same problem

AmyC
Expert Alumni

Schedule C wages paid

@PatriciaV noted:  According to the Forms Availability Table, Form 8881, Employee Credits for Small Businesses and Farms is due on February 21, 2024, even if this doesn't seem to apply to your situation. Update your software the next day, run Review again, then try e-filing again. The forms hold should be released.

The IRS made several changes to forms related to businesses this year. TurboTax programmers are diligently working to implement these changes and ensure accuracy on all forms for your tax return.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Schedule C wages paid

I am still having this problem as well. It's now saying Turbotax "should have this ready by 03/03/2024." This has been going on for weeks.

aypeekay47
Returning Member

Schedule C wages paid

completely unacceptable for turbotax to be taking this long, last time I'll ever use them

Schedule C wages paid

I did this and the problem remains. I have done this every couple of days for the past month and the date continues to be pushed out one week. Today it says the 6th of March it will be ready, but if I check again tomorrow it will say the 7th. I had assurances from your staff that this would be resolved by today the 28th. When will this issue be resolved? I already paid for this service and it seems like it isn't being addressed.

PatriciaV
Expert Alumni

Schedule C wages paid

You have the option to report any expenses under Miscellaneous with a custom description. Some businesses use this section to list all expenses rather than filling out the dedicated lines. In the unlikely event that the IRS questions this treatment, you have adequate reason due to the forms delay.

@George102 

@dcjcleaners 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Schedule C wages paid

That will affect the calculations for the Qualified Business Income deduction.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies