Refinancing my home loan. My schedule E does not have a page one in the download, but a Schedule C-EZ is right in front of it. Should there be a page 1 for the Sch. E?

Was the complete form submitted to the IRS?  Why isn't page one in the download for the Schedule E?  

Page one of Schedule E is only used for Income or Loss From Rental Real Estate and Royalties. It also says:

If you are in the business of renting personal property, use Schedule C or C-EZ

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040se.pdf

rjs

Page 1 and Page 2 of Schedule E are for different types of income. If you have income that goes on page 2, and you do not have any income that goes on page 1, you file only page 2. Page 1 is for income from rental real estate or royalties. Page 2 is for income for which you got a Schedule K-1 from a partnership, S corporation, estate, or trust, or a Schedule Q from a REMIC.

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing