Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

mama-1616

S Corp Name This return can not be filed electronically with PDF's attached as type 'Other'

IS THIS ISSUE NOT YET RESOLVED? BECAUSE I HAVE PURCHASED TURBO TAX FOR BUSINESS 2020 AND TO MY SURPRISE IT CANNOT ATTACHED ANYTHING, THE FORM 8453-S IS NOT EVEN INCLUDED IN THE LIST OF FORMS THAT SHOULD BE FILLED UP IN PREPARING 1120-S TAX YEAR 2020, I HAVE BEEN USING TURBO EVERY YEAR.  I WILL BE LATE FILING  SOON ...I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO

PLEASE HELP...

J CASTILLO FILMS INC.

JEZEU RIMAR J CASTILLO

mama-1616

S Corp Name This return can not be filed electronically with PDF's attached as type 'Other'

WAS THIS RESOLVED? I FILED AN EXTENSION AND TODAY IS SEPT 9, 2021 I JUST KNOWN THIS PROBLEM 

PLEASE HELP, NOW IM PANICKING!!!

JEZEU C

PLEASE EMAIL TO [email address removed]

If form 502 is not needed, could you try using the FAQ link posted below to delete the form:

ow do I view and delete forms in TurboTax Online?

IRS recently said that they are overwhelmed with business filings and are running way behind.  Try calling them.  IF represenetative can't help u HUCA,

rosetre1

does not read pdf file  8453 s

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Can you provide us with more details so we can help you? Please refer to this thread post that may be of some help to you. 

Manually file after e-file? Form 8453 and 8949?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
rosetre1

you show my returns as accepted is there a problem

DianeW777
Expert Alumni

No. If your return has been accepted by the IRS there is no reason to think there is a problem. If you did not receive an indicator on your instructions that anything should be mailed after acceptance there is nothing to do. Keep your acknowledgement with your tax records.

@rosetre1

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

THANKS TVANDENBURG.. bringing back to #1 Position.. They need to get this fixed ASAP!:  OK, I just got off the phone with Turbotax tech support... They acknowledge that there is a problem with their software, but have no workaround at this time. They didn't say when they will have it fixed so, since we have until March 15 to file our returns, I'm going to wait a few days to see if they get this fixed so that I can e-file.  For those that have to file ASAP, tech support said the only answer is to print your return and mail it in.  

Snip of screen 3.JPGSnip of screen 2.JPGSoftware is not attaching Form 8825s and not describing attachments, and will not let you EFILE without them.  Continuous LOOP.. Check, OK, E-file, Errors are found (8825s not attached).  Even the page looks odd Says "Attachment Needed-" thats it.. not what to attach.. "Since 0 when you e-file your tax return".. Again, just round and round in a loop.  LASTLY(?) It doesnt ask/allow for selecting "SAFEHARBORST" as the type.  NOTE:  We do have RE Enterprise Checkbox checked.Snip of screen 1.JPG

wendygo
Returning Member

The .pdf needs to be dragged to the Desktop and then TT will find it on the Desktop.  It will generate that error  if stored in another location on the computer.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies