Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

vern7cm

I don't know my total miles driven for 2019, How do I bypass this? I only know the miles driven for my business.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I don't know my total miles driven for 2019, How do I bypass this? I only know the miles driven for my business.

Just estimate it. Sometimes mileage is recorded on vehicle maintenance records. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

you can not leave it blank.   it is needed to prorate you auto expenses if you are taking actual and its even needed if you are using standard business mileage so as the op posted guess. 

Try and find some service records near the beginning and end of 2019...they usually record mileage.

How many miles do you commute?    Take any long trips (personal) in 2019?  Add those to the business miles.

**Disclaimer: Effort has been made to offer correct information; but due to the discussion forum limitations, the poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the poster's response**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies