Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Quick Employer Forms - Forms W2/W3 Not Processing

Hello, anyone familiar with Quick Employer Forms? I submitted Forms W2/W3 for a client on March 11, 2024. Today is June 5, 2024 and the Forms W2/W3 are still "Processing". Online FAQ states Quick Employer Forms can take "2 to 4 weeks" to submit and process, but this is nearly 3 months. I have decided to use a different third party to e-file these forms, and now only wish to delete the submission in Quick Employer Forms. This isn't allowed. I feel pinned into a corner. Any suggestions? All of Turbo Tax seems to only help with filing returns. Where's the help for their online program, Quick Employer Forms?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

Quick Employer Forms - Forms W2/W3 Not Processing

Please see this link for additional guidance as well as this page which offers a lot of questions and answers that may assist you as well.  

As far as the forms not processing, when you are logged into the Quick Employer Forms, click on the "watch the demo" for guidance to on how to navigate the program and request support.  There is an option in the efiling section of the video to guide you to get in product help directly within the software.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies