Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dalatown

On the review section ... Schedule C Asset Entry Worksheet (SquareSpace): Qualified Property for Economic Stimulus must be entered. Why won't it let me enter it?

My screen shows Check This Entry, and then radio buttons to choose No Entry, Economic Status, yes or Economic Status, no. Also a gray box below with the same information. I've tried entering info into one, and the other, and both. None will take. Where do I enter this directly so I can stop going in circles?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
dalatown

On the review section ... Schedule C Asset Entry Worksheet (SquareSpace): Qualified Property for Economic Stimulus must be entered. Why won't it let me enter it?

Problem solved. Incorrectly attributed SquareSpace.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
dalatown

Problem solved. Incorrectly attributed SquareSpace.

shaqdb1

• What does that mean?  I am stuck on the same thing.

if you made purchases from quicken book and have it like a deductible such..I think?

A case of an example is I bought copic markers because I am an artist for anime and comic conventions. Whenever i make a sales transactions or buy products online, It is marked not only as its own category but also a reminder that there are more than one.

KNow this is square space, either you buy or sell items and mark it in quicken books. it means you have to say yes ALOT of times. The business i made with a customer, or no that its just for personal use..

if this keeps cycling over and over again, that means you made about....oh god, for me it was 54 of the same category so i had to cycle YES over and over and over again until it says I am done.

I hope this helps, if it's confusing, let me know. I had to pay a live chat to get this process worked in but I was an idiot that I bought alot of markers, materials and such to make anime characters for my customers. I also had to make alot of sales during swap meet so that also got involve thanks to the square reader.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies