Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Not sure what to do here. i went on disability last year. do i click the trash can & delete my self-employed business or leave it? i did earn just a couple grand......

i did a couple of small jobs as i could which only totaled a couple grand in income. do i just consider that cash/hobby & not claim it, or go ahead & enter it in as income & also include business deductions like i've done in years past? would that conflict with the SSA form info i've entered in the personal income section? 

if possible, i'd rather not completely delete my biz info in case i can return to work in the future.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
JulieR
Expert Alumni

Not sure what to do here. i went on disability last year. do i click the trash can & delete my self-employed business or leave it? i did earn just a couple grand......

You should report your 2018 business income and deduction as you have in prior years.  This will not create a conflict with the SSA information you've entered into your return.   

View solution in original post

1 Reply
JulieR
Expert Alumni

You should report your 2018 business income and deduction as you have in prior years.  This will not create a conflict with the SSA information you've entered into your return.   

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies