Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Not able to download tax documents from JP Morgan

I have no issue to download from TD Ameritrade, but not able to do the same with JP Morgan. I called the help and it doesn't seem like they know what was the root cause of the issue.  Through the remote desktop they instructed me to clear cache, cookies, ran windows update restarted my Laptop 3 times and nothing changed. I am a long time Turbotax users and was never disappointed as today. I am IT professional, this kind of issue should be ranked with top priority for them to fix.  And even their agent told me that they have been dealing with it for more than a month.  I ended up just hanging up the phone when they (a agent with her supervisor) asked me to disable my antivirus and try again.  I knew it was not nice to the agent, but I just don't want to running circles anymore.  They should not charge people for anything with major bug like this one.  

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Not able to download tax documents from JP Morgan

same issue.  Last year it was the same thing.  They had a year to fix this.  I will not be using Turbo Tax next year!!!  Going to HR Block program instead!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies