Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My state review is asking for a Sch IN- OCC: "Certification/ Project No", to be entered. Where do I obtain this information and what do I put in this box?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
AnnetteB6
Expert Alumni

My state review is asking for a Sch IN- OCC: "Certification/ Project No", to be entered. Where do I obtain this information and what do I put in this box?

You can find this number in the certification letter you received from the authorizing entity or on your IN K-1.  Enter the certification or project number you received from the authorizing entity.  

Certification or project numbers and PINs can be either all numeric, alpha, or a mixture of numeric and alpha characters.  If you also have received a PIN, add it to the right of your project number and enter the combined number in this box.

For example, express the combined certification or project number “123AN6” and PIN “1B34” as “123AN61B34” in Column C.  Do not include any dashes.

You may have a Venture Capital Investment Credit that has no certification number, project number, or PIN associated with it.  If this is the case, enter in Column B the first year you were eligible to claim the credit, and the 3- or 4-digit tax credit code number associated with it in Column D.  Make sure to keep your approval paperwork with your records as the department may request it at a later date.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies