edie56

My review is telling me I need to enter the amount on Schedule 3 line 12e, but my return does not have a schedule 3 form attached. What do I do?

ThomasM125

Line 12(e) on schedule 3 references schedule SE or schedule H, and is associated with reporting self-employment taxes associated with household employment or self-employment. If you did not report self-employment income or wages for a household employment, you can see if you have a schedule C or schedule H in your return and delete it by using these menu tabs in TurboTax:

1. Tax tools (on the left menu bar)
  2. Tools
  3. Delete a form

Find schedule C or schedule H in the list and delete the form.

edie56

Thank you