salnikerp

My energy K1, Box 13, has code W figure - "Cost Depletion." However, no option for this is offered in "type of detail" boxes. Thoughts? Misc Deduct? 754 Depr? ? ?? Thx!

PatriciaV

Schedule K-1 Box 13 Code W for Cost Depletion would be entered under the final option "I have another description" (see screenshot below - click to enlarge).

Note the information in the blue link "Learn More" with regard to possibly entering this information again elsewhere on your return. The instructions that came with Schedule K-1 should provide more help on this matter.

PatriciaV