Solved: Is there an extra fee for reporting Schedule E, S Corporation Loss on my return?

Is there an extra fee for reporting Schedule E, S Corporation Loss on my return?

Just trying to figure out the total turbo tax fee for a Form 1040 & Schedule A & schedule E

If you are using the online product, you need Premier for Schedule E and it also includes Schedule A.

If you are using the CD/download product, all versions include both Schedule E and Schedule A. You would get more guidance for Schedule E entries in the Premier version.