turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Is PLLC the best entity option for opening a private massage practice in Washington State without any employees or contractors?

I want to start my own massage practice in Washington State where I am the owner and the only one working.  I also want to protect my husband (who isn't a part of the business).
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Is PLLC the best entity option for opening a private massage practice in Washington State without any employees or contractors?

You should seek professional guidance (such as an attorney) in your specific locale prior to forming any kind of a separate business entity. 

Carl
Level 15

TurboTax is a DIY tax preparation and filing program. We don't give advice here, and any advice recieved should be taken with a grain of salt. It's best that you seek the services of a professional in your local jurisdiction. This would be of particular importance if your state taxes personal income.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies