Is PLLC the best entity option for opening a private massage practice in Washington State without any employees or contractors?

I want to start my own massage practice in Washington State where I am the owner and the only one working.  I also want to protect my husband (who isn't a part of the business).

You should seek professional guidance (such as an attorney) in your specific locale prior to forming any kind of a separate business entity. 

TurboTax is a DIY tax preparation and filing program. We don't give advice here, and any advice recieved should be taken with a grain of salt. It's best that you seek the services of a professional in your local jurisdiction. This would be of particular importance if your state taxes personal income.