Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Is-help with my deceased Dads1310 form.A revocable trust. I’m an only child and everything was left to me. Part 1- check C? No court appoint. Part 2 How to fill it out?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Is-help with my deceased Dads1310 form.A revocable trust. I’m an only child and everything was left to me. Part 1- check C? No court appoint. Part 2 How to fill it out?

Choose C and answer the questions following according to your situation. 

Part I would be "C" if no court appointment.

Thanks. In part 2, I’d put no for will? He had a revocable trust. Question 2A: am I a court appointed personal representative since there is a revocable trust? 

@edwardtrixie wrote:

In part 2, I’d put no for will? He had a revocable trust.

Yes. A trust is not a will.

@edwardtrixie wrote:

....am I a court appointed personal representative since there is a revocable trust? 

No. You are not a court appointed representative by virtue of being a trustee of a trust.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies