jstoner80

In the review section, it keeps asking about Form 8824 for a car I used for business purposes even which doesn't apply.

AmyW

If you want to delete Form 8824: Like-Kind Exchanges in TurboTax online, follow the steps below:

• Log on to your Turbo Tax Online account and open your return by clicking Take me to my return.
  • Select My Account at the top of the page, then Tools from the drop-down box.
  •  In the Tools box, click on Delete a Form.
  • When the list of forms in your return appears, look for "Form 8824: Like-Kind Exchanges". If it is there, delete it. 
  • Confirm that you want to delete the form, click Continue, then choose Continue With My Return (at the bottom of the list) to go back to your return.

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing