jstoner80

In the review section, it keeps asking about Form 8824 for a car I used for business purposes even which doesn't apply.

AmyW

If you want to delete Form 8824: Like-Kind Exchanges in TurboTax online, follow the steps below:

• Log on to your Turbo Tax Online account and open your return by clicking Take me to my return.
  • Select My Account at the top of the page, then Tools from the drop-down box.
  •  In the Tools box, click on Delete a Form.
  • When the list of forms in your return appears, look for "Form 8824: Like-Kind Exchanges". If it is there, delete it. 
  • Confirm that you want to delete the form, click Continue, then choose Continue With My Return (at the bottom of the list) to go back to your return.