In Self-Employed, entering income and expenses for my business, in category for "Other Miscellaneous Expenses". I had none; but every time I enter 0 it says "Start".

michaelkent

So I can't continue because Turbo Tax considers this incomplete.  Is there a way to get past this?  Thank you
IreneS

To delete Other Miscellaneous expenses for your business, please follow these steps:
  1. Click on Income and Expenses and then click the Start/Revisit box in the Self-Employment section. 
  2. On the screen, Here's your [XX] info, you should see Other miscellaneous expenses listed (above the Add expenses box).  [Screenshot #1]
  3. Click on the Delete icon (trash can).