Solved: If I report my single-member LLC as disposed of (abandoned) for 2017, can I claim income/expenses in a future tax year if the business becomes active again?

If I report my single-member LLC as disposed of (abandoned) for 2017, can I claim income/expenses in a future tax year if the business becomes active again?

Started business in 2015, but have been operating at a loss each year. Due to the lack of activity, I ended all outstanding operating expenses in 2017 to save money. I want to put the business "on hold" but I may try investing time and resources into it again in the future.

You can "restart" a sole-proprietorship (single-member LLC)  business any time you like. 

If you "disposed" of the business properly in TurboTax, you'll have to enter it as a "new" business (Schedule C) on your tax return, to include entering any depreciable business assets you have. 

How do I delete a prior-year Schedule C business that transferred over?

(Depending on your local tax jurisdiction, you may have business registration and licensing requirements even for a single-member LLC).