ericka1967-

If haven't filed since 2014 I started my candle/painting business in late 2019 I lost everything in a fire how do I file?

DanPaul02

Contact your banks and credit card companies for any evidence of payments made for your materials, utilities, rents, and other expenses of your business.  Also obtain evidence of deposits made and payments received for sales.

Use the information to file your taxes to the best of your ability.  If you are audited, the IRS will sometimes accept reasonable oral evidence when there is no written evidence.

Carl

If you are audited,

Should probably state "when you are audited", seeing that you haven't filed a tax return since 2014.  🙂 Best of luck!