Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

nande

I put in 1099-MISC, I put small expenses, I made small profit, no "uncommon situations", and Turbo keeps returning me to fix this income section.

I put in my writing income (very small) from my 1099-MISC, I put in a small expense (I also left this expense off so I had no expenses...I tried both ways), I made a small profit according to Turbo tax, I check "none of the above" in the "Uncommon situations" field (which when I come back is unchecked... just saying) and go forward in the program and it keeps bringing me back to fix something in the Writing section of my business
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
GeorgeM777
Expert Alumni

I put in 1099-MISC, I put small expenses, I made small profit, no "uncommon situations", and Turbo keeps returning me to fix this income section.

Can you clarify whether TurboTax is providing any information about what needs to be fixed in your income section?  It may not, other than stating to check that section; however, if it does provide some more detail, follow-up with that additional information.

Perhaps clearing your cache and cookies--assuming you have not already done so--may solve the issue.   A full or corrupted cache can keep TurboTax from functioning properly.  If that doesn't work, try a different browser such as Safari or Firefox if you're currently using Chrome and vice versa. 

@nande

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies