turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jdoyle122

I have business tax question if I started an LLC last year. I filed my business taxes in March 2017. Do I have to do them again with my personal taxes now.

I used turbotax Business for my business taxes already
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
WillK
Intuit Alumni

I have business tax question if I started an LLC last year. I filed my business taxes in March 2017. Do I have to do them again with my personal taxes now.

When you filed the partnership return, it should have generated a Schedule K-1 which will report the income/expenses of the business. You will need to report the K-1 on your personal return. You will need at least Turbo Tax Premier to report the K-1. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

3 Replies
WillK
Intuit Alumni

What kind of entity is it?
jdoyle122

LLC Partnership sales on e-bay I lost money
WillK
Intuit Alumni

When you filed the partnership return, it should have generated a Schedule K-1 which will report the income/expenses of the business. You will need to report the K-1 on your personal return. You will need at least Turbo Tax Premier to report the K-1. 

Manage cookies