Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mdmlarkin

I got form "Schedule K-1 (Form OR 41) Beneficiary's Share of Income. " There is an amount for Beneficiary's Share of Federal Income - where do I enter in this in my 1040?

The form says that it is a "Substitute State K-1".  It only has 2 amounts: one on the first line "Beneficiary's share of Federal Income", and one on the second line, "Beneficiary's share of Oregon income." This is from a family trust that is center in Oregon. I live in Washington. Is this for Oregon state tax only?  Is there somewhere I input this information in my Federal taxes?
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I got form "Schedule K-1 (Form OR 41) Beneficiary's Share of Income. " There is an amount for Beneficiary's Share of Federal Income - where do I enter in this in my 1040?

That would be for the State of Oregon.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

That would be for the State of Oregon.

mdmlarkin

Thank you!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies