speaks-b

I formed a multimember LLC with a partner last year. I used a personal credit card for operating and startup costs. Should I report as expenses or cash/prop contributed?

We operate a mobile climbing wall. I purchased the wall and provided funds for all other expenses (real and intangible goods). Should these purchases be reported in the company's filings as cash or property contributed, or should I list them as expenses related to the business in my personal return?
RichardK

The partnership  expenses should be reported by the partnership, your contribution increases your capital account. Then you report income and expenses from the K-1 (the partnership provides to you) on your personal return.

speaks-b

Thanks. Quick follow up: Would this be shown as cash contributions on the K-1 form? Thanks for your help.