rahil101

I do not have schedule C income or loss, but the turbo tax is giving me schedule "C". How do I get rid off? I have a 1120S K-1final, could that be causing it and how?

How do I get rid of Schedule C.  I do not why is showing up. 

Did you enter a 1099-MISC?

Switch to the FORMS mode ... click on the Sch C in the list on the left ... review it to make sure you don't want it ... delete the form in the preview window. 

Lois77

Yes.  but it is only for $24 for legal services benefit that General Motors furnishes.. I did not work or have any business

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing