Solved: I checked a business form schedule c by mistake and I could not get it off my return. I did not have a business

I checked a business form schedule c by mistake and I could not get it off my return. I did not have a business

You can delete the Schedule C off your return:

·         Login to your TurboTax account

·         Click Continue Your Return

·         In the top right corner of the screen, you will see My Account, click on my Account

·         Click on Tools

·         Under Other Helpful Links you will see delete a form, click on delete a form

·         Under Federal Return you should see Schedule C and next to it Delete, click on delete 

·         Click Continue Your Return

·         Click on Tools