Solved: I am filing a limited partnership return using TurboTax Business. All income is from rental real estate. Form 8825 is complete and correct, but Form 1065 is empty.

I am filing a limited partnership return using TurboTax Business. All income is from rental real estate. Form 8825 is complete and correct, but Form 1065 is empty.

Yes, it's confusing.

Most of Form 1065 is for active partnership activity, not rental real estate activity.

Rental Real Estate activity shows up on a partnership return on Schedule K, line 2, on page 4 of Form 1065.

Each partner's portion reports to the same line on their Form K-1.

Yes, it's confusing.