May 31, 2019 9:24 PM
Please follow the steps to remove the Vehicle related job expenses in TurboTax Online.
- Sign into your Online account
- Click the orange button that says "Take me to my return"
- Go to Federal Taxes at the top of the page.
- Then go to Deductions & Credits.
- Scroll down to Employment Expenses and select Show More(if applicable).
- Select Revisit next to Job related Expenses.
- Select Edit next to the occupation.
- Continue through the screens until you see the Vehicle Summary.
- Then select Delete next to the vehicle.
Please follow these steps if you wish to remove "All of the Job related expenses (Form 2106)".
- Go to My Account at the top of the page.
- Then select "Tools
- In the Pop up Window select Delete a Form
- On the Review Forms Page select Delete next to Form 2106.