How do I get another K-1? TT says enter business activity amount, box 1, on one K-1, and enter real estate activity amount, box 2, on another K-1.

Yes, when you receive Schedule K-1 with entries in Box 1 and Box 2, you need to create another K-1 for Box 2. 

To do this, look for the button at the bottom of the Schedule K-1 summary page that says "Add Another K-1." See screenshot below - click to enlarge.

Enter all the information from Part I and Part II of the K-1 on both copies. Include all information from Part III on the first copy - except for the amount in Box 2. The second copy have only Box 2 from Part III.