Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

lkuchinka

How do I find my completed Social security benefit worksheet and 1040 Schedule 1 for 2018?

I am not able to replicate the numbers Turbo tax calculated for our taxable Social Security benefits 1040 line 5b.  I would like to view my turbo tax 1040 schedule 1 and social security benefit worksheet.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
IreneS
Intuit Alumni

How do I find my completed Social security benefit worksheet and 1040 Schedule 1 for 2018?

You can review the Social Security Benefits Worksheet and 1040 Schedule 1 for 2018, in Forms Mode.

1. Go into Forms Mode by clicking on the Forms icon in the top right of the blue bar.
  2. In the Forms in My Return list on the left, click on the form you wish to open [Social Sec or Schedule 1]. You can have more than one form open at a time.  Tabs for each will appear at the top of the screen so you can toggle between them.
  3. To return to the interview, click on the Step-By-Step icon in the top right of the blue bar.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I am looking for my Schedule 1 and Soc Sec Worksheet completed forms for my 2019 taxes.  Where is this blue bar? Where do I have to be to see the Forms icon and get into Forms Mode? I don't see a blue bar or Forms icon when I am in my completed 1040 Tax Return.  

DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

Forms is in the upper right corner of your screen along the blue ribbon area if you your computer is a Windows computer. If on a Mac.

1. To switch to Forms Mode, open your return, and then select the Forms icon in the upper-left corner of your screen (or choose Go to Forms from the View menu at top).
  2. The Federal Information Worksheet will display and all the forms in your return will be listed on the left side. Simply select a form to open it.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies