Solved: How do I add a new vehicle to my business expenses.

How do I add a new vehicle to my business expenses.

I do not see how to add the vehicle for depreciation and job-related expenses.

If you are referring to an employee-related expense, you won't be able to add to deduct this year, unfortunately.  With the new tax reform TCJA, Congress suspended the whole section of the 2% of AGI miscellaneous deductions including the job-related expenses.  For tax years after 2017, unreimbursed employee expenses are no longer deductible.  You may still be able to claim only if you are Armed Forces reservists, qualified performing artists, fee-basis state or local government officials, and employees with impairment-related work expenses.